Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Vendor
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Mustang Turn Signal LEDs

We have LED replacements for any year's front and rear turn signal bulbs. We even offer a "Switchback" LED which is a unique, specialty item. When a Switchback is on with parking lights, it shines a nice, pure white color, and when you activate the turn signals, it flashes an amber color. Two colors, for an awesome lighting effect like you see on many luxury vehicles!

These bulbs are a direct replacement for the stock incandescent bulb. They uses less power and heat than incandescent bulbs, and will last longer, with its engineered heat-sinking technology. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LED from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LED from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12V operation, the kind found on all vehicles.

Hyperblink issue: Some vehicles may have fast-blinking issues when any LED bulbs are installed as turn signal replacements. We offer resistors or flashers to remedy this issue for a nominal charge.

These LED bulbs are designed by us here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Photos shown with heavily-tinted aftermarket black corner lights!

1994-2004 Front Turn Signal

1994-2004 Rear Turn Signal

1994-2009 Rear Turn/Tail Signal

2005-2012 Front Turn Signal

2013-2014 Front Turn Signal

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, email [email protected].

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have MAC white face gauges, and have issues with hot spots. The led's i have now are probably 5-7 years old or so. But are the 5x style (small wedge bulbs). Is there another style that would fix the hot spot issues?

·
Vendor
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have MAC white face gauges, and have issues with hot spots. The led's i have now are probably 5-7 years old or so. But are the 5x style (small wedge bulbs). Is there another style that would fix the hot spot issues?
We have a new 194-sized LED that has a clear diffusing lens which is perfect for gauge lighting and should greatly reduce the hot-spots. I have them in my gauges and they work great!

Plus they are non-polar so you don't have to worry about taking them out and flipping them.

Feel free to give us a call if you need more information: (314) 205-3033

Nick C.

·
Vendor
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Celebrate the Fourth of July with BIG savings on the BEST and BRIGHTEST automotive lighting products! NOW is your chance to save BIG on our entire inventory of LED bulbs--just enter coupon code JULY4 at checkout for 20% off!

Sale includes all replacement LED bulbs, HID bulbs, HID Conversion Kits, LED Angel Eye Rings and LED Strips. Discount cannot be applied to LED Boards, Fog Lamps, Modules (Tail as Turn, Always-On, 4th Brake, Sequencer), Sidemarkers, Demon Eye or Accessories.

Discount cannot be combined with other offers or any previous orders.

Expires at 11:59 p.m., July 4th, 2016.​

·
Vendor
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Don't miss out on this sale!

Celebrate the Fourth of July with BIG savings on the BEST and BRIGHTEST automotive lighting products! NOW is your chance to save BIG on our entire inventory of LED bulbs--just enter coupon code JULY4 at checkout for 20% off!

Sale includes all replacement LED bulbs, HID bulbs, HID Conversion Kits, LED Angel Eye Rings and LED Strips. Discount cannot be applied to LED Boards, Fog Lamps, Modules (Tail as Turn, Always-On, 4th Brake, Sequencer), Sidemarkers, Demon Eye or Accessories.

·
Vendor
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Today is the last day of the sale!

1 - 20 of 158 Posts