Ford Mustang Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1990 Ford Mustang LX 351M powered!! Project Cherry Bomb!!
36 Posts
Dang dude... I got a 351M in a 90LX if I thought these would come close I'd try it but I think the cross member and the steering shaft would be in the way... Sry dude..

·
Registered
36 Posts
You're the first and only person that I've heard from that might have something that will fit mine!! I hate to ask cause I don't have any fundage right now, just got done buying the whole fuel system for Cherry Bomb as it was rusted out bad..

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
You're the first and only person that I've heard from that might have something that will fit mine!! I hate to ask cause I don't have any fundage right now, just got done buying the whole fuel system for Cherry Bomb as it was rusted out bad..
They're $650 normally, I'll do half price plus shipping. They're in basically new condition, never run.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm on disability so I'll have to save up to get something like that, it'll be awhile before I can come up with that much. I've got this thread on watch so I'll be able to hit it as soon as I can try to come up with it. Of course if someone else has it before me hey you gotta do what you gotta do eh?

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I'm on disability so I'll have to save up to get something like that, it'll be awhile before I can come up with that much. I've got this thread on watch so I'll be able to hit it as soon as I can try to come up with it. Of course if someone else has it before me hey you gotta do what you gotta do eh?
Ok, just let me know.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts