Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the following for sale:

Authentic Ford GT supercar 18" BBS wheels

Go to this link to see pics

http:--//forums.bradbarnett.--net/showthread.php?t=478945

Delete ( -- ) to see link. I don't have enough post to post a link

18x9 all around with Kumho 255/45/18 tires. About 10,000 miles left on tires.
Wheels are forged and weight 17LBS each. Very light weight compared to Stock 17x8 bullits which are 22LBS each.

2 of the wheels were repainted due to minor curb rash/scratches; therefore 2 of the wheels are not as shiny as the originals. Besides that wheels are in excellent condition.

Each wheel retails for $940 each on FRPP website.

My price: $2000 for the whole set. It cost me extra $300 to repair the wheels alone.
I would like to sell this locally as the buyer can see what they are buying and they can also drive the car to test the brakes. Plus shipping would cost a lot because these items are heavy. I am Located in Anaheim California, near Disneyland.

Original wheel

Repainted wheels, Very minor differences.

Red Stoptech Big Brake kit with 14" 2 piece drilled Rotors, 4 Piston calipers, and SS lines.

The 14" 2 piece rotors weight 17LBS each compared to stock 12" 1 piece weighting 19LBS each
The calipers were repainted red because the original color was silver.
2 of the bleed screw thread were cross threaded by the idiot repair mechanic but repaired and is in perfect condition now.

There is about 8,000 miles of street use on the brake kit

I am also including rear matching stoptech rotors that are also cross drilled.

This Kit retails for $2700 + $225 for rear rotors at most vendors. It cost me $200 alone to repaint the calipers.

My crazy price: $1200 for the whole brake package.

Rear Rotors.

Also, for anyone who ever buy both of these setups

MY CRAZY PRICE IS: $2800 for everything!

Thanks for looking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts