Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Polished Procharger (Intercooled), Bassini Exhaust, C&L Cold Air, & More!!!

I have a like new Polished Procharger System w/ approximately 4500 miles on it. It has the predator programmer, race intake tube, 6lb & 10lb pulleys, polished head unit, intercooler, and all brackets/bolts. This is a complete kit. SOLD!!!!

I also have the full polished stainless steel Bassini Exhaust (no headers) with off road x pipe and the MIL connectors for the o2 sensors.

I CAN SEND PICS TOO. MAKE AN OFFER ON THIS. I NEED TO MOVE IT. THANKS!!

I also have the C&L cold air intake with predator tuner. Less than 500 miles on it before I went to the procharged setup. SOLD!!!

I can be reached at [email protected] or on my cell at 580 235 2390. Thanks, Josh.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is the polilshed stainless steel. 2.5" in diameter. Let me know if this helps. Thanks!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Would you be interested in trading your leather seats for some cloth seats from an 06 + cash? I'm only about 2 1/2 hours away and would drive to you.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, the car is back to stock now and i'm driving it down to Dallas to trade it in. I have the deal worked out already. Thanks.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Must Go!

These parts must go. I think the C&L kit is sold. The blower is like new with extra oil for changes. $3400 shipped. This is a great deal for this blower. The exhaust is like new to. I never had any of these parts in the rain. Came off my show car. I can send pics. Thanks!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts