Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These 17 x 18.5" wheels came off a '97 Mustang Cobra. They have a center cap that says MSW and they are made by OZ wheels. They had snow tires mounted on them but the car was not driven that Winter. I bought them to get the snow tires. They are in very good condition. No curb rash. Some minor marks due to being stacked on top of each other. They clear Cobra front 13" brakes and will take a 275 tire (255 or 265 would be optimum).

$150 plus shipping. Located in Southern NH.

[email protected]

·
Registered
456 Posts
Cobraman94 said:
Yes, set of four. Why, would you prefer to pay $150 for just two?? :) I can arrange that.

Wayne
Haha...That's ok. $150.00 for the four will work fine. I'll take them and considering I was the first to reply, (If that matters to you)I called them. What will the total including shipping be to 23112???? I can Paypal you for them tonight!!! Thanks!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My guess would be about $60. I just bought a set of Cobra R's from Diversified in Michigan. They cost $60 to ship to me.

I'm just waiting to hear back from T-Topped 5.0. He spoke up first but I have not heard back. I'll give him till the morning.

Can you do Paypal?
Send me an email to [email protected]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
T-Topped. Shipping to Virginia will be $65 but I also need to buy some boxes so if we can round it off to $70, I'll be happy. I'm not making any money off these and you are really going to like them.

So, if you want to send a Paypal payment to my friend's account (mine got broken into!) at [email protected] for $220, I'll try to get them shipped tomorrow UPS Ground.

Please send your address to me at [email protected] and put it into the paypal payment, also.

Thanks, Wayne

1 - 8 of 8 Posts