Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
QuikStang said:
Used, looks as good as new. I have no pics as of yet but can probably get some in the next day or so.
no scratches or anything right? mint condition and works mint? pics would be cool and ill deff take it. only prob though is im away this week mon-fri..back fri afternoon. if i hear from you tonight we can work it out and i can paypal you otherwise itll have ot be friday night.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BADASS03SVT said:
no scratches or anything right? mint condition and works mint? pics would be cool and ill deff take it. only prob though is im away this week mon-fri..back fri afternoon. if i hear from you tonight we can work it out and i can paypal you otherwise itll have ot be friday night.
Mint is correct...no scratches. In fact, the gauge is already mounted in it. Just plug it in and go. It is probably the simplest Autometer set up I have seen. It plugs right into your fuse panel. No cutting or splicing. If this is going on your 03..then it's perfect. I had it on my Satin 03 which I just sold. It is already painted the charcoal gray using Ford interior paint to perfectly match the interior. Let me know.

Mike

[email protected]

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
By the way, if you are looking for anything else Cobra related, let me know. I also have the following for sale:
- Off Road H-pipe
- 03-04 Cobra Logo Front End Mask (Brand New)

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a MAC. However, this is the redesigned MAC. It is a 3-piece which make it a snap to install and more cost effective to ship. They also relocated the crossover tube whcih give the exhaust a deeper note IMO. I really liked it with my Flowmaster set-up.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
hey man..i didnt go away..said id be back friday. how much for the h-pipe and what condition is it in? get the pics of the gauge and pod yet?

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
ok dood..well...ill take the gauge and pod from you if youll do em for $75 shipped...thats whats left in my paypal account...$76.32 to be exact..lol..lemme know as i again leave sunday night for work.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BADASS03SVT said:
ok dood..well...ill take the gauge and pod from you if youll do em for $75 shipped...thats whats left in my paypal account...$76.32 to be exact..lol..lemme know as i again leave sunday night for work.
Not ready to go that low BADASS03SVT, thanks for the offer though. This stuff cost me $140 new, so I think I will hold off for someone ready to pay shipping. Shipping would cost about $10-15. I will do $85 shipped. If you can do this, great. If not, sorry about that. Let me know. Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts