Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a super nice car and I hate to part with it but I just had a newborn and I need to sell the car. This car runs and drives perfectly -no suprises from this here! Here are some of the parts on it:
92 LX 5.0 Hatchback Forest green 5-speed
Second owner (first owner kept it completely stock)
Tremec TKO with pro 5.0 shifter
Lakewood blowproof bellhousing
Centerforce dual friction clutch
Adjustable clutch cable
SVO aluminum driveshaft
Steeda cam
GT-40 heads (not GT-40P)
Gt-40 Intake with Gt-40 cover plate
70 mm edelbrock throttle body and spacer plate
24# injectors
Pro-M mass air meter
BBK chrome fenderwell intake tube
Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Underdrive pullies
Aluminum radiator
Electric fan with adjustable thermostat control and switch
MSD 6AL ignition
BBK 1 5/8 headers
2 1/2 h-pipe
2 1/2 2 chamber flowmasters
2 1/2 chrome tail pipes
The rear is awesome! 3.73gears with 31 spline auburn posi pro with 31 spline axles and c-clip eliminators 2 1/2 inch axle studs 4- lug
Lakewood traction bars
Adjustable shift light
Nitrous Works 75-175 adjustable kit with throttle plate
Nitrous Works purge kit
Nitrous bottle heater and cover
Nitrous 10 lb bottle
Silver Cobra R wheels 17's 5/8 tread (rims are perfect I bought them brand new for the car)
SVO single cowl fiberglass hood
Factory sunroof (has never leaked)
Ford Motorsport car cover
Engine in car has 65000 original miles on it with the cam and top end about 7000 miles ago.
113k miles total on car
Clean Carfax (never been wrecked)
The interior and exterior of the car are in excellent condition and in the past I have had people always trying to buy the car off of me because it is soo clean looking! This car is one of the best well kept modified mustangs out there and it will make somebody very happy and someone else very sad!(Me!) I would like to get $6,300 for the car as it sits. If anyone has serious interest in the car you can email me or call me at 941-726-6826. Sorry for the long add and thanks for reading it. Tim
I will try to post pictures shortly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I see that you have tried to sell this car for the past year. The miles on the car are the same from 7 months ago. Do you not drive it? Why did it not sell the previous times?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did have the car for sale on here before and I had it pretty much sold but then my wife and I decided not to sell it. We now have another baby (#3) and the car really needs to go. I have driven the car about 500 miles since the last time I advertised is -not because it has problems but because I haven't had the time. I have chosen not to advertise it locally for fear that a rich kid with no brain will buy the car and kill himself! If I can't find a buyer on this site I guess I will be forced to sell it locally. Thanks for the question.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts