Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on backorder with many suppliers right now.

lots of tread left.........

$60.00 per tire with FREE shipping

·
Registered
516 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Are the tires on back order or something and why are you selling them so cheap? These tires are not cheap tires. What is the mileage on them? Can you get pictures of them to verify the amount of tread left?
Is there a Number I can contact you so I may speak to you about these tires?

Thanks and God Bless,
DAvid

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tires are on backorder with most major suppliers. selling these because I'm putting the GS-D3 275/40/17's on the rear of my car. was lucky to get these thru Discount Tire. had two of them in Arizona.

just will have to take my word for it that tires have alot left. your call. these are used tires no matter how many miles are on them or how deep the tread is. they are top quality tires but in all fairness I could not sell used tires for anymore.

not desperate to get rid of.

·
Registered
516 Posts
These tires have sort of an aero trwad desing to them right? Could you let me know what shipping would be to 32608?

Thanks and God Bless,
DAvid

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes, the tread is very different than the 'normal' tread design.

again you can check The Tire Racks website to see the tire.

free shipping to anywhere in the 48.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Is there any un-even wear on them? Also have you bought or sold anything on the corrl before? I'm just wanting to know a little back round b/c I have been burned before on a deal, not saying your not honest or anything just trying to cover myself. If they are like you say they are then I'll take them. Let me know.

Thanks and God BLess,
David

1 - 10 of 10 Posts