Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my fog light on my 89 stang busted when abruptly a tire hit my front bumper and shattered my light. where can i get a good fog light set? and what are the prices? also should i stay stock or go with the smoke set? let me know what you guys think?? thx

·
Registered
411 Posts
LMRs are the aftermarket repros. Avoid them at all costs. Go with the Ford ones if you can as they don't blow out or leak like the aftermarket ones. I have gone the cheap way in the past and regretted it.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
The aftermarket lights do leave a little to be desired. I lost both lenses with one week :mad: a while back, and decided to go the cheapy route for repair. I bought a pair of repro lenses. While I wouldn't say that they're terrible, the difference between them and oem (or Hella) is indeed noticeable.

Wade

·
Registered
123 Posts
IF JUST THE LENSE IS BROCKEN BUY JUST THAT FOR 19$,

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
I bought a pair of repro fog lights form Summit and the fit is crappy at best. They are so out of whack I don't bother turning them on. Stick with OEM, you get what you pay for!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
at most then what is the best fog light possible. should i go to the ford dealer and buy some foglights? what do you guys think

1 - 11 of 11 Posts