Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have axles, rear calipers, rotors, master cyclinder, booster off 95 v6 car. was going to use these on my 93gt but am selling the car so I am selling the parts that I don't need. would prefer to sell all of this stuff together, make offers

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they aren't, these are out of a 95 vg stang which i believe are a little longer, ranger axles are actually stock length axles, just depends what size wheel you are going to run out back

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah even if i was still going to do the swap i was gonna get ranger axles so i could run a 10 inch deep dish wheel. you can run 9 inch wheels with the setup i have.

·
Registered
916 Posts
spindles/hubs also? any pics of what youve got?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no I don't have the spindles and hubs, send me your email address and I'll send you pics of what I have. Would sell what I've got for $275 shipped.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think that it is sold locally, I will find out today. Yes it all seems to be in good shape. The calipers will need cleaned up and so would the brackets but nothing major. They had just been sitting on a car in a salvage yard. The rotors are freshly turned one of them does have a nick in it but surface is still smooth. I was going to use them if I wasn't selling the car. Send me your email and I can send you pics of what I have.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts