Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my '93 Cobra to the track last night. The car has a 306 with f-303 cam, trickflow twisted wedge heads, holley systemax intake and Vortech s-trim making 8psi. The car went 2.156 60 ft. and 12.479 at 117.77. The car has 275-40-17 Nitto drag radials. It spun hard in first and second but once it got into third she took off. I only got one run do to rain. Do these times look pretty good for the first time out? I am pretty happy.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. I am hoping to go back next week and hopefully get a few more runs. I think I can knock down the et. with a little more seat time. Im thinking about getting a set of mt et streets in 275-50-15. I hope that will help it hook.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Should I go with the ET streets or the drag radials. I will just be using them at the track and will hardly see street time.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Should I go with the ET streets or the drag radials. I will just be using them at the track and will hardly see street time.
If they are only for the track, I'd go right to an ET Drag. Miles better than a radial for a stick car and quite a bit better than even the bias-ply ET Streets.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts