Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you blue oval die hards!. I have been here for a little while now getting tons of valuable input from posts and members and I must say everyone makes you feel welcome!. I currently own a 93' LX Hatch 4 cyl that's in works of being torn down completely and rebuilt from the ground up(complete aftermarket suspension), k member, built 8.8 diff with tubular rear upper and lower rear control arms(reinforce the mounts as well). I've already got the 70' 351 Windsor, which will be turned into a solid 6,500 rpm pulling 408 Stroker which I would possibly like to charge by Paxton but I'm not sure the kits Paxton has for carbureted set ups like mine. I'm still researching what control arms(rear adjustable) to go with and springs because I want a 1-1 1/2" drop. Basically I want this car to kill C6's guys that's my goal but do it for under $12,000......I guess we will see I might leave the body and let people think it's trash and then open a can.......lol bring on the C6's when she's done....I can't wait!!!!FORD FOXBODY FOREVER!!!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts