I wish I could say "almost"!

Love that paint job. Beautiful Notch.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TH400

Mach,

Yep, it's a th400, had a c4 but changed it out before the car was finished.... glad I did. Motor was still making power at 8k.....couldn't believe it. Tuner said to shift the car at 7500, so I 'm not stretching its legs.

Thanks for all the comments

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Specs.

Supergt98,
No meth.

Bentley,

339 Bennett a4 shortblock, billet crank, eagle rods, ross pistons 9 to 1, foxlake cnc'ed tfsr's, harland sharp shaft rockers and solid roller camshaft, hogan sheet metal intake, 95lb injectors, dfi tuned, msd 7531, pro msd coil, ams500 boost controller, custom 88mm precison turbo w/ t4 housing, tial gate and bov, accel dfi fuel pump, fabbed 1 3/4 headers and crossover, 4" downpipe, ptc converter and th400.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Awsome I was wondering if I should use one with my twin turbo setup but if you are fine without the meth kit then im not gonna waste the money.

thanks again

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
super

You could always go with a air to water to lower the intake air temp. I use an air to air because I will street drive the car some. Don't always have time to stop at a light and add ice to the cooler:p

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Is that rpm easier to achieve with a roller cam vs. hydraulic cam?
You mean hydraulic roller vs. solid roller.

Hydraulic will make it with right parts.
Solid will make it better while making more power, but isnt as street friendly
on the "set it and forget" side.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hey Don,

Thanks for bringing the car over to me. It really is a nice unit! I was really impressed with the job you guys did getting it together. Aside from having to bead roll the charge pipes its was a easy day. It really is a joy tuning on cars that have good parts and are put together well.

Sorry about my cluttered little shop... We are in the middle of moving to a 6k square foot location and I will finally get some room to work in.

If anyone is on the west coast of FL and needs fab done get with Don's guy, he does really nice work.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts