Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ride along with us for a couple laps around Sebing's 3.70 mile road coarse with Track Guys, inc. This was a great event that took place over this past memorial day weekend. I am the silver Mustang GT #57 in front of the camera car. The camera credit goes to Erik Cederberg in his 2010 500+ HP Cammed Camaro SS track car. Erik own Torq in Miramar, Florida and He had a Go-Pro Camera mounted on the outside of his windshield. His car is completely set up for the track with Brembos, 20" Forgeline wheels with Toyo R888's.

This was my first weekend out with the new MAK Performance built 331 and R/R tremec in the car. It ran flawlessly. I am running Toyo RA-1's, Brembo/cobras and full MM suspension.
This was a furious session with speeds topping 150 miles per hour down the back straight and 140 mph down the main stright. We had restricted passing rules so there was no dive bombing in the braking zone. The Porsche boys had nothing for this American Muscle!!!!

Enjoy.

Visit our site...... www.trackweekend.com

·
Registered
377 Posts
Looks like a good time. Would love to see the view point of your Mustang though! I have got to remember to plan to run at this event next year if possible.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like a good time. Would love to see the view point of your Mustang though! I have got to remember to plan to run at this event next year if possible.
Yeah, I should probably just buy a camera finally. This event is every memorial day at Sebring with Trackguys,inc. If I may suggest, register for www.trackweekend.com . They have all of the scheduled track events for all the clubs in the region one one site. Lot's of good info there. Check it out.

Next, We are going to run Road Atlanta with Chin on July 1st.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw your coupe. Was your car smoking a bit in the first session?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah, I should probably just buy a camera finally. This event is every memorial day at Sebring with Trackguys,inc. If I may suggest, register for www.trackweekend.com . They have all of the scheduled track events for all the clubs in the region one one site. Lot's of good info there. Check it out.

Next, We are going to run Road Atlanta with Chin on July 1st.
thanks for the link. was watching at the event, semi close to home. seems very well run..

have been running up in ga and al. the link will save me time.

what group was the video from? odd mix. the flashing brake lights on the looked like a gt3 should be banned!

ran the long course you were on with chin last year. great, track!

beers

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
There were 3 speed3s :) Mine had black wheels.

They are great. You dont notice the torque steer when your moving faster :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
I was there this year, didn't run though. I was there with my buddy and the Bullitt club. After the parade lap we are both wanting to participate next year even if it is just for the test session. I had an absolute blast just watching though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts