Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD!! Thanks corral and all the members that purchased the items! I’m still trying to locate the throttle cable but it might be a lost cause though I’ll update if I find it!

---Sal

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. Lowered prices and updated with things that are beginning to move. If there’s anything you might need from the engine lemme know.

Don’t be afraid to make an offer either I’m just trying to get rid of these parts I don’t need.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm interested in the injectors, MAF, JLT intake and Roush shifter handle. Do you have pictures of the items?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm interested in the injectors, MAF, JLT intake and Roush shifter handle. Do you have pictures of the items?
Sorry about that, the injectors and jlt intake sold last night. I can get some pictures later today. I’ve been so busy with pulling out the motor and items I haven’t actually taken pictures of the items I’m selling lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump updated items that have been sold. They’re going quick make sure to grab it while you can at these prices!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Interested in pistons rods. Any info on what piston it is. Our cc compression
It’s Manley pistons, and the cc is 18cc’s. Here is the link to the exact kit I’m referring to:

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
Text message sent.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What’s going on everyone! So sorry about that I’ve been super busy and just haven’t had time to check on the forum! The best way to get an answer is to text me since I don’t get alerted when someone posts on here only if you pm me. I’ve updated everything with parts that have sold!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts