Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
brand new with less than 500 miles on them and the tires. have 275/40/r17 bfg kdws tires. tires look brand new. rims have absolutely no curb rash on them at all. thinkling of getting some 18" rims.

anyone interested?

·
Registered
525 Posts
88 post count,, no trader feedback and you dont list where there or you are located?

Give us a lil help please.

Brad

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
88 post count,, no trader feedback and you dont list where there or you are located?

Brad
sorry. actually i have boughten from 2 people on corral in the past couple of months. dont know how to get the feedback going.

im located in central illinois

Relax. He's got 1000s of posts on other sites. I'd have no reservations about buying from him if he were selling something in 18.
thanks aztec. :king:

·
Registered
496 Posts
GIVE HIM A BREAK...

Brad
Christ man give the guy a break. You just post up on the thread right away and bring up all kinds of stuff trying to make it seem like hes not serious about selling and/or reliable. I've sold a set of wheels/tires on here for $1200 AND a car for another $7000 and i don't have a trader feedback rating either, so what. LOL you only have ONE trader rating yourself. I agree that people should post their phone number up with their ad, but that doesn't make me the thread police. Sorry for jacking your sale thread, but im just tired of reading all these negative comments from people on this site. Good luck with the sale, if they were charcoal i would be interested definitely. Looking for a set of 10th SVT's, but im not too sure if i like the silver as much as the charcoal.

·
Registered
171 Posts
what are you looking to get for them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts