Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had a really reputable shop in Phoenix....FAT (Forced Air Technologies) do a 4" Downpipe all the way back to the exhaust tips. where it splits off to the exhaust is 3" all the way. Its a Hellion 2V Single with a Comp Turbo CT43 80mm TBB snail. These guys did a bang-up job with the fab work, and I would like to give a big THANK YOU to Rob for his wicked fab work and Joe for keeping him in line (LOL) and the rest of the FAT CREW!!

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks sick, what are the specs on the engine, and what power does it make?
Thanks. Its a 300ci Stroker - Manley Rods/Pistons with Valve Reliefs, MMR Forged Crank, ARP everything, Livernois Drainback/Crank Scraper, MMR Billet rear main, Ray Akerly Coated "H" Bearings/Ring Set, Patriot Perf STG 2 Heads with bearing'd cam journals and 9-thread spark plug upgrade, Manley High Lift Beehive Springs shimmed up 0.045" making ~130lbs closed/270lbs open Pressure, David Crower Custom Turbo Cams made for Me :) (over .600" lift...:eek:) and I think thats about it for the motor.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Congrats !! Very sweet custom work, nice motor specs .

·
Registered
74 Posts
rob is awesome!

saw it getting done i am bringing my sn95 with 425 stroker and 88mm:rolleyes: to them how much did that cost you ????:confused:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes sir! The only person I would trust to do some work like this down here (Tucson) would be Rusty. But again, he is always busy......so I went to FAT and am very happy with the outcome.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts