Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all no what these turbos are capable of.. More and more ur seeing actual street cars going 10 s or lower... What i would like to now is whose got the fastest street car out there in pony land.. Whose got the biggest claim to fame on a ACTAUL STREET DRIVEN CAR...
No trailer queens.. Nothing that needs to be towed to the spot.. Actual cars that drive to actual places...

If u got something nice please post up.. would love to hear about it.. Im planning on traveling here shortly and would love to see who else is out there...

Nobodies asking for secrets, but some combo info and proof of times would be nice.. maybe a eye witness..lol

Lets see it corral.. where those supposed fast cars at..

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
No clue on fastest but plenty down in the 7s that drive around. Saw one this weekend go [email protected] on a 363, twin 66s, tfs heads/int looks mild and drives it all over.w The chevy guys went high 6s and were driving them home and doing burnouts on the vegas strip lol. Turbos have allowed folks to go really fast and still drive them.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
My car looks stock except for a set of wheels, and goes 10.7's on 17" drag radials, but I'm small potatoes.

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Lots in the 7's. Just look at some of the cars that did Hot Rod Magazine's Drag Week.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Angel Padilla is a bad bitch on the street. I have only been 9.44 on 93 octane, driving it 170 miles round trip to the track. I'm no randy Seward(spelling?) though. Driven from New Mexico or Arizona to Florida for nmra true street and runs 8s

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
novi357 has been mid 8's on 17's drove to track drove home...
hell i think the only time he towed it to the track was the time he couldnt drive it home

and sal patell drives his high 6 second viper on the street a good bit also

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
Yes 1/4 mile times haha.

Larry Larson has gone high 6s @200+ and drives it all over, not a mustang but just food for thought.

7sec stangs there are plenty out there that drive um.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Lee Saunders had a 7 second viper that's driven on the street. I can vouch for that he's a buddy of mine and had drove me around in it. You tube it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Lol damn these are quarter mile times rite??? those are some nice numbers.. and 6 sec street viper sounds sick
from last year when he went 7.11

and the first IRS car to the 6's

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That ####s totally crazy.. 6 sec at 200 mph is just insane in a street ride.. Lol
I was just tryon to break the tremec record.. Lol guess im shootin low

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
im hopeing tohave a high 8 low 9sec car that will be on the street, but Ill probley just be a 10 sec car lol

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good luck man, if your wallet can keep up with the tranny repairs you will make it! MMR holds that at a [email protected] I do believe

-Chris
Ya i read that.. I have a new tko 500 im gonna get face plated and then i thi k ill be set.. Im just gonna tune the hell out of the car shoot for the record and then de tune and try not and kill it.. I figure ive wen this far with the build mite aswell have something to show for it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts