Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
set of welds 15 x7 frnt 15x8 rear no tires. rims are in good cond need to be polished they been sitting for a while in my garage. 1 front rim has some scraping on the lip from rubbing a curb but not bad. rears have no scratches. im asking 300$ you pay shipping. they are 600$ rims so dont bother asking if ill sell for 200.

·
Registered
96 Posts
READY TO BUY NOW!

Send me some pics to [email protected] with shipping costs to 65020 ASAP! Or call me toll free 1-877-453-6268 work / 573-216-8997 cell

Thank you

Scott

·
Registered
96 Posts
Forgot to ask you for the back spacing on front & rear please.

RED 93 LX, 393 Stroker, Main Stud Girdle, AFR 185cc heads, Manely valves, Trick Flow R upper/lower, full port work, JE Pistons, True Seal Rings, Custom ground cam, TKO II, Pro5.0, Ram billet fly wheel, Spec Stage 3 Clutch, 373's, ATI D1 w/3 core Intercooler, 10.5 Lbs Boost, Acufab 75mm TB, Pro M 75mm Mass air, 50Lbs injectors, 1.75" BBK Long tubes/H-Pipe w/2.5" full exhaust, Cartech Stage 3 fuel system, Aeromotive FMU, & much much more.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you want me to seperate them then i will take 200 for the rears. they are 4 lug b/s i will check but they fit on my car until i put the 11.5 slicks on which i dont feel like cutting the lip on the wheel well.

·
Registered
96 Posts
If I can see a photo of the one with the scrape, I will take all 4 wheels as soon as you want. I need'em like yesterday.

And the 11.5" slicks you mentioned, do you have those for sale too? If so, I'm interested

·
Registered
10 Posts
Interested in the rears, located in central NJ, I have cash in hand, email me and we can talk. [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts