Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iam selling brand new still in the box Saleen 99-04 5 lug Chrome Saleen wheels 18x9 f and 18x10 r 1600 shipped you can pm me or email me at [email protected] thanks only serious buyers please also comes with center caps still wrapped in plastic

JJ

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm interested in the wheels, but the fact that they come with no tires makes them kind of expensive. Figure decent tires would be an extra 900 dollars mounted and balanced. Figure wheel packages run about 1600 dollars with tires. Maybe you can come down more than just 50 dollars.

·
Registered
31 Posts
That's still over my budget, I would love to have them on my car, but I checked tirerack, and a set of tires for those wheels run over 1200 dollars; if they don't sell for 1500 and you are willing to drop a few hundred bucks, let me know.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I have to agree with 1bad281... very nice price... saleen = $1700+ shipping... figure $30 per wheel ($120) = $1820... save about $350

I can't afford it... got a layaway plan? heh =) j/k...

*bump*

·
Registered
4 Posts
94-98 Saleen

I have a 95 Saleen. While 99+ wheels fit my car. I know the bolt pattern the same, but will the offsets make them not fit. Please let me no if they will fit and look good.

·
Registered
70 Posts
saleen

i was wondering if those wheels are authentic saleen's or replicas if they are authentic let me know if they are replicas then nevermind thats too high

1 - 14 of 14 Posts