Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tell you something else i got boat load of ****,and i want to get rid of it all,i tried putting pic,s up my daughter and everyone i could think of and we couldn't get it to work,but i have immaculate gray console all gray kick panels sway bar shifter shifter plate back and front seat brand new motor in left front.I'd say the seat as far as tears anything like that there perfect but they do need shampo,i have all side black arm rest that hold window buttons and handle covers,and a set of side glass back black panels,i one take a one shot bid for it all,just be gentle becaused it would cost descent to ship it all! :leghump: hump me gently cause stuff is good,oh i didnt mention to front headlights too.all this came off 96 gt tang!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
trents99 said:
lol at this post. Where are you located?
LOL north carolina just got alot stuff in the garage i need to get rid of.Their's a body man down the road works on tangs if i get no bids i'll just sale him the package and save myself the shipping.I just thought maybe some people in here might need some descent parts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts