Ford Mustang Forums banner

F/S 86 5.0 5 speed coupe

3K views 43 replies 20 participants last post by  93chromepony 
#1 ·
i received this car in a trade deal for some work, here is what i know.....
its an 86 5.0 5-spd. dark metallic blue. it was painted about 5 1/2 years ago.- still looks great. has headers, a 2 1/2 inch exhaust, and new ebaich lowering spring along with white pony wheels. the interior was converted to the newer style.
car is fast!!!!! .... not sure if it has a cam in it or not but it seems like it
$2800
will try and posts pics as soon as i can figure out how

#2 ·
Pics please

Could you e-mail some pics to jgreen47@visteon.com

Any Rust? Any Dents\Dings. Fuel Injected or Carb? Very Serious buyer

Thanks

Jon

#19 ·
sorry guys..... havent been on here the last couple of days.... my wife has been in the hospital so i havent been home

i will try and send pics to a few of you that i didnt get to...... just an FYI, my buddy happened to look at the title today and brought it to my attention that this car is a 4 cylinder conversion, apparently there is a letter code in the title that tells you that. I didnt know that and just found out myself so i dont want to mislead anyone with some wrong info......

Regaurdless it still is a nice car for the money.... its priced at what i need to get out of it.

Also if someone could let me know how to post pics on here i wouldnt have anyone have to wait to see them....i've tried but have no luck... always says they are toooo big. thanks

#26 ·
Jeepman1 said:
it's not THAT far!! Come get it!! This is a great car for the money,I have seen it.
I might consider it it my questions were answered.....EFI? SD or mass air? Pics of engine pay, underneath, etc? VIN so I can run CARFAX?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.