Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S 84 Mustang GT, STREET/ STRIP. PRICE REDUCED TO $15,500

Scroll down to middle of the thread for pictures!!

I have way too many items to list.
Boss Block 347 stroker w/13.7:1 comp 575Hp
Professional Fogger install on the intake.
the best of everything.

Just look at the Pictures and reply if your serious. I have receipts for $48,000
I am asking $19,500 OBO.

This is a serious car, for seriuos people. This is a fair price on this car.
Like I said I can tell you everything about the car over the phone........ Way too many parts to list. you would get bored reading this post!!!!!!

Thank's for your interest.
Brent Clay...
702-496-3573 (Verizon)
Las Vegas, NV

Little info about car see below...

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have over 12 pictures of this car.... does any one know how to put pics on here.
Every time I try and down load the pics. It tells me that I cant because the picture is too big????

I do not know exactly how to fix this.... I even tried doing one picture at a time.

I really would like people to see this. So they know why i am asking $19,500 obo.

Thanks
Brent Clay

·
Registered
718 Posts
Go to http://www.imageshack.us/

If you have any questions, look on page 3 of the 87-93 cars for sale and look at the ad that says "to everyone selling a car" This is how I posted my pics. Hope this helps, and I'm looking forward to seeing your car.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Well I finally got the pictures figured out...... Thanks for the help.... I had a friend show me how to use photbucket...

Hope you like the pictures.
Brent

·
Registered
718 Posts
I don't know what I did different but they work today. OMG that car is awesome, I would not sell that car, Good luck, if I had the money, it would be in my drive way now. LOL Thanks Troy

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the nice comments... I have had the car since I was 17, I am now 35 It will be tuff to let it go... But I think its time to think about an 07 Cobra.. More of a daily driver..
brent

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Taking offers.... Better to buy one already done, than doing it yourself... 100's of hours go into building a car like this not to mention the $$$$$$$$$$$ And all the trips to the local auto parts store for nickle and dime items....( I am getting fustrated thinking about it)

So does anybody like the car???????

Brent

1 - 20 of 27 Posts