Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says one has small curb rash about an inch long. $200.00 O.B.O plus shipping. I take Paypal. Pics in my album or I can e-mail

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
SVTMAN is a crook/scammer. He stole my shipping fees by claiming he shipped goods but has never produced a tracking number or proof of shipment. UPS has no record of this shipment either.

Needless to say, no goods have ever been shipped or arrived and he kept the supposed "shipping fees".

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look at my Feedback DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!

Get a life your stuff was shippped I looked at the box and my wife sent it USPS that is why it was not there when you were there. So if you want to cry and wine about $10.00 you need to get a different hobby! And like I said I was willing to ship to your house in Canada so we wouldnt have to play your stupid games!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
How in hell do you ship USPS when you were supposed to ship UPS (to UPS)?

Who ships with US Postal Service to a UPS Center?

You screwed up and then stole my money to cover your mistake (or rather your wife's mistake). If YOU (not your wife) shipped it yourself 3 days earlier like YOU said YOU would (as per you pm to me)....she would not have made that mistake.

I don't get it. Maybe it is like rocket science to you....USPS vs UPS.

Besides, I was picking up rockers from Scorpion (who only ship domestic) and Volvo parts at this UPS Center. But I guess you don't know that the US Postal Service and UPS are actually two different entities.

It is a screwup to make an error like this and you're still a crook at the end of the day....if not you would produce a UPS receipt or tracking number but you clearly do not have that.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GET A LIFE AND QUIT WHINNING ABOUT $10.00 I SAID I WOULD SHIP TO YOUR HOUSE AND YOU WANTED TO TIME IT TO PICK THEM UP IN NY JUST SHIP THE STUFF TO YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!! LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!! AND QUIT WASTING THE SAPCE ON THE BOARDS!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
It does not matter where I live....what matters IS WHAT YOU AGREED TO BEFORE YOU ACCEPTED MY MONEY. THEN YOU SCREWED UP AND DECIDED TO STEAL MY MONEY TO COVER YOUR ASS.

I SEE YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR SCREW UPS.

YOU JUST TRY TO DEFLECT THE FACT THAT YOU F*CKED UP AND ARE STILL A CROOK AND SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts