Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my SVO. I will be offering it to Corral members before it hits craigslist or ebay.

130k miles. Runs like a champ. I bought it from my friend who basically re-did most of the car.

The car has been my daily driver (nice days only) for the last year. I probably did 20k miles on it.

The clutch cable just snapped. If I get around to it, I will put a new one in it. Or if you buy is as is, I will let it sell cheaper. The transmission is nice and tight and shifted perfectly until the cable snapped.

It also needs a driver's side door handle (which I have). The only other thing it would need is the the little motor stablilizer? It squeaks a little.

I put new rear tires on it recently. It has a fancy exhaust on it which really rumbles.

I would like to sell it locally, (you come and look it at instead of shipping it across country).

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I put the only pic I had of the car on this pc in my album.

Please do not ask me to email 3000 pictures unless you are serious with cash in hand.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am selling the car to fund some home improvements.

I am willing to sell the car for $2500 as it sits, or $3000 if I have to crawl under there and swap in a new clutch cable.

The car has a later model 8.8" disc rear out of a 1994 GT.

I drove the to New Hampshire ect with no problems at all. It got fantastic gas mileage and was quick to boot.

Serious inquiries only, please.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered a clutch cable for it. Cable should be here in a couple days?

Best offer on the car.

·
Registered
523 Posts
i woulda traded you my fairmont for it. glad to know it went to a svo lover

1 - 15 of 15 Posts