Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a turbo setup that has made 800rwhp and has ran in the 9's. It's all top end parts.
Precision GTS 76mm ball bearing turbo
Greddy Type R blow off valve
JGS 40MM wastegate
4 core air-air intercooler 3" in/3 1/2" out.
Jet hot coated piping.

This kit is off the stock exhaust manifolds. The exhaust goes to a 3" Dynomax bullet muffler and dumps just behind the tranny. It was originally tied into an aftermarket exhaust and wouldn't be difficult to change back.
The actual horn would have to be moved a bit for the intercooler...not a big deal.
This kit will easily make 650rwhp on a duel GT fuel pump system and pump gas.
HIGHLY recommend a built motor!
It can be detuned in the 500rwhp range with no issue.
I can arrange for a fuel system at a great price as well as injectors. I can also provide a base tune with Diablo software.
I can also offer install if you like.
$5000
$5700 installed
Please email with questions @ [email protected]
This is complete.....not parting out! There is nothing wrong with the setup. I'm going to a larger setup. There may be 20 passes on this setup.

David

·
Registered
504 Posts
OK, what are the pipes made out of for the hot and cold sides? Additionally, what are the dimensions of the intercooler core and is it tube and fine or bar and plate? Where does it spool? What's the pressure on the W/G spring? Pics?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cold-aluminum, hot-mild steel. The intercooler is approx. 24x10x4 bar and plate. It fits w/o cutting anything. full boost @3200. 16#spring in the waste gate. When it was at 10# it was making 630rwhp on pump gas. I need to get some new pics

·
Registered
504 Posts
cold-aluminum, hot-mild steel. The intercooler is approx. 24x10x4 bar and plate. It fits w/o cutting anything. full boost @3200. 16#spring in the waste gate. When it was at 10# it was making 630rwhp on pump gas. I need to get some new pics
Yep and you may want to warn anyone buying it with a stock block that it will probably pop their motor faster than a camaro rusts if you don't change out the WG spring...
Interested in pics...

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yep and you may want to warn anyone buying it with a stock block that it will probably pop their motor faster than a camaro rusts if you don't change out the WG spring...
Interested in pics...
Yes sir! I suggested the following:
This kit will easily make 650rwhp on a duel GT fuel pump system and pump gas.
HIGHLY recommend a built motor!
It can be detuned in the 500rwhp range with no issue

I don't have any current pics of the setup. I will get some shortly! It will be on the car at the WFC 10 event as well if anyone would like to see it!

·
Registered
181 Posts
ive seen davids setup. all top quality parts and workmanship. if i had a built motor i would pick it up from him right now!

Anthony

1 - 7 of 7 Posts