Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be putting up some pics of them in m/s and aluminum. I can do stainless as well I got some material on order for those. There will be two different prices of each. One price is corral members the other is not. The pics they are setup for 3.5 but I can put bigger or smaller depending on your exhaust.

M/S 13.00 a piece non corral 18.00
S/S 18.00 a piece non corral 23.00
Aluminum 16.00 a piece non corral 21.00

This does not include shipping and larger ones will be a dollar to a dollar fifty more. They have .125 mounting holes. Just trying to help corral members. Pics to follow

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man I'm glad I posted those pics. Just hooked you up with some buisness!!! Lol
Man if your going to make them I won't. I just took in your post you said u wasn't going make very many or any at all if you want to make them I will stop Bro let me know and I really would like to see more pics of your car. Just let me know

·
Registered
233 Posts
Man if your going to make them I won't. I just took in your post you said u wasn't going make very many or any at all if you want to make them I will stop Bro let me know and I really would like to see more pics of your car. Just let me know
nah man your good just giving you a hard time. I can't make alot of them with out my job getting pissed.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts