Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a rare unicorn. I purchased this kit new from EvM back in 2005 and it has sat in the box until now. All parts are brand new, never installed. Comes with instructions and mounting hardware. I've never opened the hardware bags so they are exactly as they came from EvM. Here are the visible issues that I can see from sitting in the box for 14 years: The Watts Link frame has some cosmetic nicks on the powdercoat on the back side. There are also 2 bare metal flanges with some surface rust. One rail-mounting flange of the Watts Link is slightly pinched (see picture, should be easily bent back into shape). Other than that, these parts look new and really, really well made (and their kit is Made in the USA) If you don't know much about EvM, do a search on corner-carvers.com forum. EvM was in business from about 2002-2009 and was run by engineers in the automotive industry. They designed and built truly cutting edge products in the USA during their short stint.

Price is $1499 + shipping (55lbs or pickup from Los Angeles area) for this rare kit.

Update 12/6: Price reduced to $1299 + shipping

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Took a closer look at the instruction books. According to Evolution Motorsport:
  • The TriLink fits 79-04 Mustangs
  • The Watts Link fits 84-03 Mustangs

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
i have that very same watts link on my car and it's very high quality product for anyone not familiar with evolution

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
FWIW, I was about to buy EvM's tri-link (already had the MM PHB) when EvM shut the doors. Really bummed me out because the design was compact and light. So I went with a PM3L bought from a C-C.com member. Changed the car's handling and ride quality, but the PM3L is hard on the chassis side mount. That is why the tri-link looked so good. Used a separate mount in I believe double sheer slightly off center to counter rotational torque. If I didn't already have the MM T/A, I'd be all over this set-up.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update 1/8/2020:

Final Price reduced to $1100 + shipping for the complete set
$625 + shipping Watts Link only
$475 + shipping Tri-Link only

1 - 7 of 7 Posts