Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw there watts link in a mag and went to there website and they have some pretty nice stuff..anyone have any comments?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Do a search for EVM watts link tri link trilink evolution motorsport, or any combo. They post on CC regularly. I have their Watts link and 3L.

·
Registered
115 Posts
fast1992lx said:
I have their Watts link and 3L.
And what do you think of their stuff? Are they (watts link & tri link) installed on the 92, if so, what did you have on the 92 prior the Evo stuff?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Not installed yet. Yes, going on the 92. Had Global West before. The GW stuff was good enough, but I got the EVM on a group buy when the 3L first came out. There are a few running the stuff on CC. One guy has had excellent fortune drag racing with the 3L.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yea, I've seen the post. He ran a new best or something like that. Looks like good stuff (watts link & the tri link). Hurry up and get it installed, always looking for more feed back. Maybe someday when phase 2 of the projects kicks in, I'll get those two items. What lower controls are you going to be using with the watts link? Are you having to make any mods to the exhaust?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts