Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have the original box for the springs. They have some black spray paint on them because I wanted the springs to look like the stock ones if someone were to look at the car. :D I also have UPR CC plates brand new in the packaging still with installation instructions. Taking resonable offers on the set. Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can sell the CC plates for 130 shipped. Thats actually what I paid for them originally on ebay. Since I didn't even get to use them myself, I think thats a fair price.

·
Registered
244 Posts
i'll give u 120 for the springs..shoot me a pm and we can talk if thats not reasonable for u. they are used and spray painted. How long were they on the car for?? Thanks, Brady

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got 165 for my used spray painted springs, so I guess it didn't really matter :p, CC plates still for sale 130 shipped, they are also on ebay. Not to mention I can't hardly imagine why some spray paint has anything to do with the functionality of a part that no one can really see anyways...stock springs are black, thats why I wanted them black...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Glad you got that out of them..I have a red car so i wanted them to match... i truly dont know how much used springs go for so i was just trying to start a place to talk..sorry it was so low lol, i know better now. good luck with the cc plates. my brother is looking for a set, i'll let him know

1 - 18 of 18 Posts