Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I going to be running a 306 with 9 to 1, canfield heads, a ported systemax, and a power master 70, I am looking into 60lb injectors and the PMAS blow through meter, I'm pretty new to the whole EFI thing and was wondering what brand injectors should I use to work with the stock harness or is there adapters? and what size throttle body you guys running? any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
981 Posts
30's are about half of what you need??......Use the 60's. What year car will determine whether you'll need adapters. Anyhow Siemens Deka 60's.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
30's are about half of what you need??......Use the 60's. What year car will determine whether you'll need adapters. Anyhow Siemens Deka 60's.
Yeah, I've heard 60's are very tunable and will leave me some room for upgrade, the car is a 90. Thanks for the response!!

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Agree.. I say AT LEAST 42's. Its what im running. But 60's if you have them available.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Ive heard some say its hard to get a car to idle great with 60's and a chip. Ive seen 42's make 550whp and 65's support 918whp.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Get the 60's and tune it with a chip and don't look back you will be happy you did. Siemens deka is what I would get.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Ive heard some say its hard to get a car to idle great with 60's and a chip. Ive seen 42's make 550whp and 65's support 918whp.
My best friend is running a Novi 1000 on his car. He has 60's with a mail order tune and it idles like stock. I don't remember where he got the tune from but the car goes 7.30's and you'd never know it just listening to it idle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts