Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Are you asking how much boost the turbo can make before it's out of its efficiency range, or how much boost your hotside will support?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i build is a 331 with afr heads 185, and sprider intake i really cant find any other info on the turbo right now. but im only looking to go to 17psi

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Even without knowing much info, a T67 with a .81 a/r is not going to make great power across the entire powerband on a 331. It will have great torque (maybe too much), but it's going to run out of steam pretty fast.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Compressor:

Inducer: 66.6mm
Exducer: 84mm
Inlet: 75mm
Outlet: 50mm

Exhaust:

Flange: T4
Outlet: 3” Vband
A/R: .81
Inducer: 74.2mm
Exducer: 64.5mm

·
Registered
653 Posts
Its a wide range, but it all depends on how fast you want to go. Hotside would be the traditional 1 5/8 primaries with a 2 1/2 crossover will be enough unless you are looking for a 7 second timeslip...lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Even without knowing much info, a T67 with a .81 a/r is not going to make great power across the entire powerband on a 331. It will have great torque (maybe too much), but it's going to run out of steam pretty fast.

This is pretty correct. The T67 makes a lot of torque, just had my sn95 dyno tuned yesterday 312hp with 387ftlbs completely stock just the on3 setup @6psi - My turbo is also journal bearing not sure if that would make a difference but I was surprised with the torque numbers.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts