Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am starting to look at replacing the EEC-IV engine harness and injector harness on my '93 Coupe. I know the injector harness is available new but it appears that no one is making an OEM replacement engine harness or are my Google skills failing me? I have emailed Ron Francis as they make the injector harness but who knows when or if they will get back with me.

Just to clarify I do know of the differences in the 87-89, 90, 91, and 92-93 harnesses so I don't need the rundown on that. I am just looking to see if anyone is making OEM replacements for the 25+ year old harnesses.

·
Registered
333 Posts
ford motorsport used to make a oem eec harness part # m-12071-c302..it was wired as the 92-93 model yr..one was sold on ebay yesterday NEW for $300..hard to find..or i think painless performance makes one for the 86-95 mustang

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the part number and wish I would have bought one and laid it back. I’ll keep my eye out for one and who knows I might get lucky.

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
I sold it last year to a guy. He never used it and wants to sell it. He's asking $400 shipped which is just getting his money back.

Where else you gonna get a new harness. I'd thought about buying it back just because....well....just because haha.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I sold it last year to a guy. He never used it and wants to sell it. He's asking $400 shipped which is just getting his money back.

Where else you gonna get a new harness. I'd thought about buying it back just because....well....just because haha.
Can you send me his info? I'm interested in this

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
I think I have one of the FRPP harness kits in my shop. If you're interested let me know. I believe I have the main harness along with some injector and O2 sensor harnesses I picked up years ago. Along with Explorer intakes, etc. I collected everything but converted to carb and have no plans now to use any of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts