Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread will be updated with active eBay coupon codes, usually good for anywhere from 10-20% off an entire order. I won't be posting codes that apply to non-car related items (like tech, fashion, lawncare, etc.).

Today's coupon code is PRIMOSALE and will get you 15% off your entire order, up to $100 savings, for orders larger than $25.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Today, $25 off a $119+ purchase with PRIMO119, about 20% off if you keep the purchase around $120 bucks.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
15% today boys! Use PRONTO15 at checkout to get 15% off your entire order (over $25 with a max savings of $100). Your best savings here is to buy up to $666 worth of crap to get 100 bucks off.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! I've missed the last two times ebay had a discount going on. Just saved almost 50 bucks on some holley analog gauges to use with my super sniper.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Subbed. I’ve been saving up for some larger purchases.

I have missed so many of these deals or had second guessed myself out of purchases.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Took advantage of the last week sale for some smaller stuff. I wasn’t man enough to make the purchase I’ve been saving months for.
Missed again man.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Kicking my own as today as I saw this deal only an hour ago and don’t have time to go through my second list of parts.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for keeping updated guys! I was out of country for a few weeks so hopefully some people took advantage of the deals.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
I haven't seen anything recent... Did I miss one in October?

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Today, 10/25/2018 you can use PICKUPTEN to get 10% off anything! Up to $100 savings so get your cart filled with $1000 worth of crap and only pay $900.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts