Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to drop some coin on a rear end rebuild and am wondering if anyone is running the Eaton Posi limited slip. I know it works well for most drag guys, but I'm also concerned with handling too. I road race a couple times a year so I need to make sure it wont cause any strange power application problems at the road track.

Anyone?

:idunno:

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have an Eaton posi in my 98 Cobra and I have run it in several open track events. It has worked great without any problems. I have a Detroit locker in my old Mach 1 and it would be very jerky on an open track course.
Stephen

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
jtkz13 said:
I'm about to drop some coin on a rear end rebuild and am wondering if anyone is running the Eaton Posi limited slip. I know it works well for most drag guys, but I'm also concerned with handling too. I road race a couple times a year so I need to make sure it wont cause any strange power application problems at the road track.

Anyone?

:idunno:
No experience with the Eaton, but I have heard good things about the Torsen T-2 and the Detroit True-Trac. I just picked up a Detroit TT but haven't installed it yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts