Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to dyno the Lightning with my new 4lb pulley and chip and need to know where the best place to go is? I know there is one on Preston but are there any others?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Yeah, Clement Racing off Grant Line road in New Albany. I don't know their phone number, just look it up. As you come off 265, head towards IUS and keep going a few miles past. I believe it's right on the highway. Supposedly that's the best place to go around here.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Actually its Clemons Racing, just in case you were wondering why you couldnt find it in the Phone book. They have a wideband O2, if thats of any help to you. Either way your paying the same price.

Jonathan

·
Registered
215 Posts
im bout 80 miles south of louisville. Any shops there or close that can dyno tune my cobra, how bout porting and polishing?

·
Registered
61 Posts
There are no shops in Louisville that dyno tune. The closest place would probably be Paul's in Cinncinnati. There are several dynos in and around Louisville. I wish some had the ability to dyno tune.

·
Registered
509 Posts
jareds96svt said:
im bout 80 miles south of louisville. Any shops there or close that can dyno tune my cobra, how bout porting and polishing?
I can hook you up with a guy that does damn good head/intake work. His quality is top notch. You'd just have to take it apart.

Jonathan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
215 Posts
90lx5.0 said:
There are no shops in Louisville that dyno tune. The closest place would probably be Paul's in Cinncinnati. There are several dynos in and around Louisville. I wish some had the ability to dyno tune.
does pauls in cincy have a website or phone number? Are they prettty good as far as tuning and their dyno?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts