1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here it is

Run # 4 was without spacer
Run #4, 5 were both with the spacer.

Took about 15 minutes to install very easy install.

The reason peak hp was lower then stated in sig is because I ran 255 with O/R H and now I have my High Flow H installed.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
7-10hp and 7-10tq?

Come on..... post those stats!

SOHC

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
So that's 2 hp and 2 ft/lbs for $200? I think PHP may be stoned outta there collective minds! I was gonna have a friend cut me one from a chunk of aluminum, but I don't think I'll waste his time.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are the directions and the part sheet.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Umm... OUch..

That was worthless...

Congratulations on the purchase of your 200$ paperweight.

Later,

SOHC
99 Vortech GT
02 Subaru WRX

·
Registered
38 Posts
Guys, let's give silver35th a break! He's sacrificed his $200 and paid for dyno time for the greater good. I for one thank him for his effort which has exposed the truth about this product and will undoubtedly spare many fellow Corralers future dissapointment. Thanks silver35th, you took one for the team.

P.S. Take some solace in the fact that more mods may yet yield incresed power improvements.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Once again...
PHP = Pauls High Prices.

I do commend silver for your efforts. That was a kind gesture to assist all of us here who may have contemplated getting shafted, I mean purchasing that spacer.
~Darren

·
Premium Member
5,154 Posts
Actually, you should all thank Silver for his invaluable contribution to the board. You now know exactly why not to spend more money for less performance (read: buy a caty H instead of an O/R H).

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Hey..

I was knockin the product.. not Silver... I do commend him for being the guinea pig and being the first to try it out.....

SOHC

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Thanks silver35th for taking the time to try this out so others can learn from it.

Bill

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I think the results are at best inconclusive. Maybe different setups will produce more, but thats optimistic. I give him credit for going out on a limb and trying it, sometimes you get lucky.

·
Registered
253 Posts
he basically gained 2rwhp and 3rwtq. thats basically what people get from there bigger throttle bodies:p at least you gained hp! how many of us have spent money on things that actually lost hp or gained nothing! it all adds up in the long run! thanks for the info:)
Leon

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think I saw that spacer at autozone next to the the quadrajet to holley carb adapter. Thanks for taking one for the team bud.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.