Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All motor pump gas 408, AOD, 3.55's, on radials. Drove a hour one way, ran 10.6's and drove home. Changed nothing, but the tire pressure.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Very nice car. I have done that myself. It used to be almost unheard of but these days with all the SBF stuff it can be done, and is more than you would think.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Nice!

I'd like to make it down to 131 sometime. Any idea how it compares to Milan?

·
Registered
7,030 Posts
Milan is a #### hole. Water smells have to lock you stuff up in fear of someone taking it. Dirty. The starting line is about as flat as a dirt road in March.

131 is none of those.

Tim

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Nice wildstreet!! You a brave man IMO. My car is streetable and would not even consider driving that far with out my trailor. Im guessing after something breaks and you have to get it towed might change things lol. Nice runs btw! Very fast street car!

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Milan is a #### hole. Water smells have to lock you stuff up in fear of someone taking it. Dirty. The starting line is about as flat as a dirt road in March.

131 is none of those.

Tim
Wow...that much better eh? How strict are they on tech (I still don't have a fire jacket per the newer FI requirements)?

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Nice job.

At the end of the day it is always fun to drive past people on your way out of the track as they are loading up their cars on the trailers.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Nice job.

At the end of the day it is always fun to drive past people on your way out of the track as they are loading up their cars on the trailers.

LOL yea i hear ya! I do that when I see broke 500 plus hp street cars, waiting for a tow and the bill. :blam:

·
Registered
7,030 Posts
Preparation is the key. I see cars every time I am at the track that have no business being there. Parts falling off them won't start the list goes on and on.

Got to be consetive with the tune and chassis.

Planning on driving mine up tomorrow. Putting the engine in the car tonight.

Tim

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
I drive mine now and again just not a hour away. Plus I was just being a smart butt!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice wildstreet!! You a brave man IMO. My car is streetable and would not even consider driving that far with out my trailor. Im guessing after something breaks and you have to get it towed might change things lol. Nice runs btw! Very fast street car!

If it breaks, well I will just call home for someone to bring the truck and trailer. Either way, I built it with the goal to drive it there run 10.50's and drive home. I am almost there.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
On another note, I know someone (on this board) that has a 9.0 car that I have never seen on a trailer.

·
Registered
7,030 Posts
9.11 but that fast who cares.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts