Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any pic's of their 96 GT conv? I am looking to dress up mine and need some idea's. I am not sure of what size wheels and tires to get, to many to choose from. Also, I want to beef up the 4.6 engine; where do i start:confused:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Everyone is going tell you to do the 99 headswap. Thats including me. Mine is in the shop getting it done as we speak :joy: . It's also getting a 125 shot of nitrous. :eek:

As for dress up, I have always been partial to saleen body pieces and cobra R rims even though everyone has them.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks tom for the reply;:cool: Sounds like your stang already moves quick without the shot of nitrous. How does that 3:73 gear run? thats what i am going to stick in mine. Did you have to change transmission with the 3:73? I am probably not going to go as far as you have with the engine but, i might get a little radical with it. Is your automatic or 5 spd? Where the Eibach springs hard to install? and did you do most the work yourself? OK! I will stop with the questions. Thanks again:joy:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I like my 3.73s but I think if I could do it again I would go 4.10. My car is a 5 speed.

From what I hear the springs are not hard to install but I didnt do them myself. I did everything on the car except the suspension and whats getting done now. Basically it comes down to I just dont have time with school and a full time job. Even my weekends I spend working or studying so it was just easier to pay someone.

As for your original question regarding body dress up though, if I do any body work, it will be a Saleen S351 wing and cobra R hood with chrome cobra R rims. If I dont do that Im getting racing stripes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts