Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of weld draglites. The rears are 15x10 with a 6.5 bs and the fronts I think are 15x4 1/2. The front tires have tons of life but the backs are pretty worn out. You might get a day of racing on them but there isnt any tread on them. The only reason I am selling is because I got some bogarts for my car which will be in this week. I am including the wheels, tires, 8 open lug nuts and 8 closed lug nuts. These are 4 lug wheels. I need $550 plus shipping. I will not seperate these wheels. Thanks

my email is [email protected] or you can PM me threw the corral or leave a response here. I check the boards daily.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Man i wish you would seperate. I will cover the shipping and picking up the front wheels if you will seperate them. I have been looking for fronts for a month now. lmk if you can hook me up. thanx Kevin [email protected] thanxz

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
You know what hold off a few. I have a buddy who will want the backs. I will call him today and email tonight. thanx Kevin

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alright Kevin just let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kevin wants the fronts and wheelers906 wants the rears. If we can come up with a way to seperate the $ amounts between the two I have no problem sending them different directions. If one of you wants to start the ball rolling on it my email is [email protected] and the other persons email is posted so please include them as well. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Doug,
Sold the fronts last night but have the rears available still. I am sure no one will be interested in the rears now that I have sold the fronts but there still for sale.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i would need $250 without the tires +the cost of dismounting them.

·
Registered
873 Posts
250.00 shipped to my work 23228

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry but I already have an offer for $250 + shipping from another member so the deal is pending. Also should add I will not take anything less than $250 + shipping on these.

·
Registered
873 Posts
what shipping to zip 23228 this is a buss.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
these are good as sold. waiting for the e check to clear which shouldnt be a problem.

My friend has a set of 15x10's draglites he might be selling that has a real good set of slicks on them I think the slicks are 28x10.5x15. they have aprox 5 passes on them. If your interested in those then shoot me an offer and I will give him a call.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
he isnt interested in seperating the tires from the wheels. Sorry.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts