Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My project is a 93 lx coupe with a 6.0 on a 4l80e, I recently added team z drag springs paired with some strange shocks and the gap is hideous. If I cut the spring, will it loose it's purpose, in other words will it not perform how they should? I added new isolators too, should I remove them? It's easily about 1.25-1.5 of clearence between the quarter panel.

Also, how many of you guys remove your sway bar? I don't have on and today I was doing a test hit and it threw me sideways, not sure if it was my bald tires or the lack of a sway bar up front.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
bald tires lol. Did you buy the right Team Z rear springs? Mine had to have a spacer to bring it up. More guys have complained of being to low. Is your trunk empty? no battery? or spare? I removed my isolators.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol thanks for the response, bald tires it is

I checked my order, and it was fo the 7993 years, I think ima remove my isolators have it come down a smidge, jus hope they don't make too much noise

Yes no spare, no battery (for now) so pretty light, just weighed in at 2960 the other day, and still full interior

I just don't know want to cut them and have them not work like they are supposed to

I'll try and get before and after pics

1 - 3 of 3 Posts