Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a post on the 94-95 Tech section looking for the company that sells red radiator and heater hoses. Someone replied that INCON used to sell them, so I am trying to get a hold of them to find out if they still have them. Do you know if they have a website or their phone number? Thanks for any help

·
Registered
606 Posts
You're kidding rite? Dave flew the coop years ago.

·
Registered
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I checked out purosil's website and I don't know if they have molded hoses but if not, they at least have red silicone hose that I could use for my blower connections. My car is red and the silicone hoses that came with the blower are blue. I figure the red should be worth at least 10 more HP. Ha HA! Thanks for the info

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yea, dail 1-800-SUCKER. If Dave anwsers, ask him where's my $4650.00. If it wasn't for AMEX stepping up and covering me, I'd would have been totally f**ked.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Turbonetics sells different silicone hoses in different sizes and colors. They have a web site but I am unsure of the link. Check it out!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I was considering an Incon kit for my LX. Im new to the turbo thing and was hoping to get some info. Any input is appreciated

·
Registered
275 Posts
lloydchristmas said:
I was considering an Incon kit for my LX. Im new to the turbo thing and was hoping to get some info. Any input is appreciated
You can't get a new Incon kit. Bottom line, end of story. Used kits usually pop up from time to time. Check the classified section on this board. Of course getting replacement parts may or may not be a dicey proposition...Good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts