Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm putting a 4-link in the notch. Basically I'm making one right now. Only reason I'm doing this is b/c I am going to run 18" wide rears. Which requires the frame rails to be moved about 4" inboard. Does anyone make a 4-link kit already so I don't have to recreate the wheel so to speak?

Mainly what I'm looking for is the frame rails.

Anyone have pics of a backhalved fox?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
y are u wanting to go so wide on the tires is it just for looks or just something u like. i got there 9 inch kit for a fox and it was a good kit the only thing i did not like is the anti roll bar is small and it has rubber pieces that the bar goes in. also the rear coil over spring they use was not the best from what i was told but u can get QA1 from them now

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm building the car as strictly a toy. Doesn't really have a purpose but to run those tires. Basically building the car around those tires.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
well good luck with the build. autoweld did a good job on the rear end and got it all to me fast. i was doing a bbf 547 ci motor with a 101mm turbo just to see how fast i could get it to go but things made them plans go away. good luck with the build. here is the bbf in the car with the turbo mounted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts