Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do not buy from this guy...bought a supposidly "New 2 year old from Ford" A9L and got a bent up non working computer with yellow paint pen markings like one from a wrecking yard. Sent him pics of what I received and the dude tells me must have got that way from shipping???? Buyers beware!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Dennis I sent U a perfectly good computer whatever you did with it is on you, U even said you had it in and out of several different cars. I have sold many items on here over the years and never have had a problem. Ever :rolleyes:

·
Registered
763 Posts
What is up with this? Let us know.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HE's a LIAR!

He sent me a POS computer! I gave him every opportunity to make it right..Offered to ship it back to him. He don't want it back because it's a POS like him! He's on he Lying and he knows it.
Trey...
You are a LIAR and a Scumbag! You lied the whole time! Now send me my money! I put the computer in another car just to make sure, and sure enough...it was a POS! Just like YOU! You're SCUM!!! Go ahead and change your info on here...I'll track you down...You cannot keep ripping people off!!! Quit the lying Trey and gimme my money back you POS!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.