Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That our beloved 4.6L engine is expressed in METRIC units? I modestly propose that it be referred to in the future according to one of the US measurements below:

the 1.2 gal engine
the 1.01 imperial gal engine (for you Canucks)
the 19.44 cup engine
the 155.5 oz engine
the 9.72 pint engine
the 4.86 quart engine or
the 3.26 x 10**-30 solar volume engine

(Of course, those of you in the old school will want to use the 281 c.i. engine--passe).

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought about converting to barrels, but I couldn't decide between petroleum barrels or beer barrels.:confused: Both seemed appropriate.

·
Registered
470 Posts
bierbelly said:
I thought about converting to barrels, but I couldn't decide between petroleum barrels or beer barrels.:confused: Both seemed appropriate.
Converting the CID to shotglasses is something we can all probably agree on.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mrvax said:

Converting the CID to shotglasses is something we can all probably agree on.
Well, in most REAL bars, shots are 1.5 oz, so you do the math! Now fern-bar shots are mostly 1 oz, so it depends on whether you want to measure REAL shots or fern-bar shots.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Actually, here in Canada, most of the units are metric so the 4.6L suits us fine. We buy gas by the litre here too. I do, however, buy beer by the pint...or by many pints.
:p

By the way, do you guys get those funny Molson Canadian commercials?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Down here in Texas, I have yet to see a Molson commercial period.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Since my last name reflects my own preference in beverages, I figured out that the 4.6 is approximately 12 and a half bottles of beer. Man we have too much time on our hands.:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts