Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I'm also a member over at www.460ford.com

The site is having a BBF Bash at Windy Hollow Dragway on April 27-29.

Friday during the day is T&T then on Friday nigh There will be a Gambler's Race. The Saturday night race is Ford vs. World. The Sat night race will be run in Windy Hollow's typical format and ALL FORD VEHICLES ARE INVITED TO CME OUT AND KICK ASS!.

Here's some payout info:

DELAY BOX CLASS 2,000.00 TO WIN GUARANTEED

NO BOX CLASS 1000.00 TO WIN GUARANTEED

DIAMOND PISTON QUICK 16 RUN INSIDE OF THE DELAY CLASS, FREE SET OF PISTONS TO THE WINNER PLUS MOVE TO NEXT ROUND OF DELAY

GAMBLERS RACE ON FRIDAY NIGHT. 2 TIME TRIALS ON FRIDAY PLUS TEST AND TUNE GATES OPEN 9:00AM.

I TIME TRIAL SAT MORNING ELIMINATIONS FOLLOWING. GATES OPEN 8:00 SAT, TIME TRIAL AT 8:30.

SAT NIGHT YOU MAY ALSO RUN THE REG PROGRAM. WE ARE HAVING A SPECIAL QUICK 16 FORD VERSUS THE WORLD. WE WILL BE RUNNING ALL CLASSES SAT NIGHT TIME TRIALS AT 4:00.

Diamond Pistons as well as a host of other, well known companies have posted up good prize money for this event. Here's the list of people and companies providing prizes:

DIAMOND RACING PISTONS
COMP CAMS
TCI AUTOMOTIVE
DYNA-TECH EXHAUST
QUICK FUEL
FORD RACING PERFORMANCE PARTS
TRICK FLOW
CHARLIE EVANS RACING ENGINES
MONSTER RACING FUELS
HOOSIER TIRE MIDWEST
AND HOPEFULLY MORE TO COME.........

I ALSO FORGOT THE MATCH RACES ETC

If you have a BBF powered vehicle please drop by www.460ford.com and register, hang out and stay awhile.

Pre-registration is over, but you can still come out on Saturday, pay the regular admission and race with some of the fastest BBF powered cars AND trucks in the country.

Here's link to the thread on www.460ford.com that has all of the information.

http://www.460ford.com/viewtopic.php?t=10964

Here's a link to the info from Windy Hollow Dragway.....

http://www.windyhollowdragway.com/bbf.htm

1 - 1 of 1 Posts