Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Diablo Predator u7140 for 05-06 v-6 and v-8 mustangs unlocked. Comes with data cable and cd for custom tuning. Bought it new a little over a month ago then ended up selling the car. $225 Shipped

Boost Bros 304 S.S. L/T headers and mid pipe. Comes with o2 extensions, Gaskets, and bolts. Had them on the car about 200 miles. Still like new.
Picked up my stock 05 gt 4 tenths without a tune. $300 shipped

$500 shipped for both together.

Interested, can you provide a pic or two?

·
Registered
965 Posts
I'll take those headers off your hands sir! I sent you a PM. I seen the pic's over at S197 Forum
They look GREAT!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
you still have these ! They say deal pending on S197 wasnt sure..???

·
Registered
54 Posts
Was there any rubbing against the steering shaft at all.. also did you need to get new motor mounts.. thanks !! REALLY REALLY interested!!!! Have the funds ready just wanna make sure

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Was there any rubbing against the steering shaft at all.. also did you need to get new motor mounts.. thanks !! REALLY REALLY interested!!!! Have the funds ready just wanna make sure
DR side did rub but I did massage the tube a little to make it clear. This took some time going in and out in and out of the car to get it right without just beating the crap out of it. I was using the stock motor mounts and had no other issues. Like I said before I picked up almost a Half sec in the quarter and 7 mph on a stock car without a tune

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
does the tuner work for the 2010's?
This I do not know. You can call Diablo and see if it can be updated. Just tell them you had an 05 and traded it in on a 10 and you want to know if you can update you existing programmer pt # u7140 instead of buying a new programmer and see what they tell ya. Their # is 1-800-531-5484

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.