Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many of us are out there who want to get together and "hang out with the stang out"

I am in Seaford. Let me know......its bound to get warm sometime.

·
Registered
399 Posts
After having the 5.0 off the road for a year and 6 months I'll be out causing all kinds of mayhem this spring. Nothing like cruising Newark on a warm spring day , damn I love the U of D ladies!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Sup guys, I've been on the board a few years now. Never really came in here before. I grew up in, and work in Seaford. I now live outside of Hebron. What are the names of you Seaford boys? PM me if you want. My name is Joe.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Not much. Getting ready to install my fuel system, shocks struts, springs, and a C4. Then go get it tuned. I want to run it a few times at test and tune before they kick me out for not having a cage. Hope to get started on it this weekend. It'll prolly be down for a few weeks. I'll only be working on it during the weekends. You get yours the way you want it yet?

·
Registered
283 Posts
hey freek still working on mine made a few changes that i did not plan on for over the winter still all apart waiting for some parts hope fully back together in a month or so trying to get to O.C for cruise week

1 - 11 of 11 Posts