Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will a Fox DDMI kit fit a '94 GT with AC? Hopefully someone has tried. I can't find any info about this.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never heard of that but y not just grab a on3 kit

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
To be honest; I already have one kit with poor fitment. I don't need another.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Many folks have been waiting two years for the '94-'95 kits after they gave full deposits. On3 can't give me a release date and I'd have to give a full deposit. They will expedite a kit if I pay an extra $250.00. That doesn't seem very ethical.

Reactions: stangjumper

·
Registered
154 Posts
Many folks have been waiting two years for the '94-'95 kits after they gave full deposits. On3 can't give me a release date and I'd have to give a full deposit. They will expedite a kit if I pay an extra $250.00. That doesn't seem very ethical.
Jesus bro r u saying this kit

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jesus bro r u saying this kit

Yeah. Did you read the ad? It's not very confidence inspiring. I emailed them and the reply said the kits may be out in limited numbers in 6 weeks. There's no definite date. I know some folks have received theirs but it's hit and miss.

I saw the C&G hot side. It doesn't state if it works with AC and the other issue is it will most likely put the turbo in a slightly different location. That in turn will throw off my current cold side. The C&G parts are beauties. I need to contact them. I already have $4500 into my kit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts