Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
He just opened up our military to a bunch of lawsuits... and beat downs... ####ing progressive liberal pos's...
A cohesive and well-written argument, Joey. You're really making headway these days.

Get it? :angel:

·
Registered
7,800 Posts

·
Moderator & USAF (Retired)
14,998 Posts
It never should have been a service ending issue to start with. I can't say I've ever felt threatend when in the company of a gay/homo sexual person. NOW, the issue becomes how much does society and the military pander to the "acceptance" of the differnt?

Do we now need gay barracks, gay bathrooms, gay units? I mean within the first acceptance of blacks into the military, there were all BLACK units....

The issues before where societies non acceptance, ment people were subject to black mail, and were a security risk. Sexual activities happend in certain places and countries that wanted spies hit those places to get people that fell for the game tell them secrets. No differnt than married people and having an affair, yet the whole affair scandle is so much less an issue, blackmail, didn't do a whole lot.

Now that that little weapon might be removed, get the homo-phobes over, over compensating for thier own curiosity, and viola, no big deal. No differnt than if people respect or disregaurd the sanctity of marriage, or if someone prefures dating blonde, brunette, or red head.

Don't want a gay date, DONT GO ON ONE....

·
Registered
10,291 Posts
Just to stir the pot, Pvt Manning, is a ###got.

Have to wonder if his orientation had anything to do with his stealing of information?

·
Moderator & USAF (Retired)
14,998 Posts
Just to stir the pot, Pvt Manning, is a ###got.

Have to wonder if his orientation had anything to do with his stealing of information?
No pot stirring neccessary, ostrisised from peers, looking for a "date" far higher in the food chain have been dooped and traded far worse secrets for sexual favors or to prevent sexual exposure. You really don't think that that soviet and US fighter lines of development from the 60's through the 90's were a fugging fact of dumb luck??

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
DADT was put in place for a reason.. now when a queer is all out in the open and gets his ass beat down (and it WILL happen) LAW SUIT! Might as well take down the stars and stripes and put up a french flag,cause that's where this is headed.. it's a shame too.. this administration is doing everything in it's power to cut our balls off.. we are no longer the stronger power, now our military is going to be know as queer central.. Thanks Barack! you are one dumb son of a bitch! How about FIXING our ECONOMY and stop worrying about the SMALL THINGS! you ####ing idiot!

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
So what will happen when two Military guy's are kissing in public? What about when it is published in papers?

Who will get in more trouble, the NCO or Officer that tells them they can't kiss in public, or the two guy's that file an EO complaint for being told they can not kiss in public?

The Military is lucky that the economy is bad, and there will not be a mass exit. But the next war might call for a draft, but if men are drafted only, they might file a suit that women are not being drafted.

I guess next they can address age and weight rules...

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I know I wouldn't want to be awakened in the middle of the night by two of my fellow soldiers going at it in the bunk next to me in the baracks. Or openly scoping out others guys junk in the shower.

If anybody thinks that won't be happening they're fooling themselves.

Pandora's Box has been opened. There is no way it can, or will, ever be closed again.

I also hate two threads going on the same subject.

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
DADT was put in place for a reason.. now when a queer is all out in the open and gets his ass beat down (and it WILL happen) LAW SUIT! Might as well take down the stars and stripes and put up a french flag,cause that's where this is headed.. it's a shame too.. this administration is doing everything in it's power to cut our balls off.. we are no longer the stronger power, now our military is going to be know as queer central.. Thanks Barack! you are one dumb son of a bitch! How about FIXING our ECONOMY and stop worrying about the SMALL THINGS! you ####ing idiot!

:rofl:

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
I know I wouldn't want to be awakened in the middle of the night by two of my fellow soldiers going at it in the bunk next to me in the baracks. Or openly scoping out others guys junk in the shower.

If anybody thinks that won't be happening they're fooling themselves.

Pandora's Box has been opened. There is no way it can, or will, ever be closed again.
Was it happening before?

I also hate two threads going on the same subject.
Agreed.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
I dont understand the argument that gays cant serve. Im a self professed conservative. I mean think about. The flaming girly guys have no desire to enter into military life. They just wouldnt make it. I think they know its not for them. As for a gay man who isnt wearing a boa, and lipstick who wants to be a soldier, and gives back to his country this shouldnt be an issue. As long as the individual can do his/her job whats the major problem other than people being uncomfortable?

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Sexuality & Gender Law Clinic Report Finds Smooth Transition for Gay Soldiers in Other Countries

Public Affairs, 212-854-2650

New York, May 13, 2010 –The Columbia Law School Sexuality and Gender Law Clinic has submitted a report to Congress showing U.S. allies have managed smooth transitions to having gay and lesbian soldiers serve openly in the military.

Based on extensive research into the experiences of Australia, Canada, Israel, and the United Kingdom, the report, entitled “Open Service and Our Allies: A Report on the Inclusion of Openly Gay and Lesbian Servicemembers in U.S. Allies’ Armed Forces,” concludes that successful transitions to gays and lesbians serving openly involved no change in barracks housing or bathrooms.

“Open Service and Our Allies debunks many myths about the difficulty of transitioning to open service. The report reinforces that ending the military’s exclusion of openly gay servicemembers is not only possible but also beneficial to national security,” said Suzanne B. Goldberg, Professor and Director of the Sexuality and Gender Law Clinic.

In addition, the report found military performance and unit cohesion improved, and discrimination and harassment did not significantly increase.

The rest of the study can be found here, if interested:
http://www.law.columbia.edu/media_inquiries/news_events/2010/May2010/gays-military

·
Banned
7,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I mean think about. The flaming girly guys have no desire to enter into military life.
I've met more than one straight female woman in uniform that openly admitted to joining to get money for college and meet a man. The pickle-puffers will do the same.

·
15,448 Posts
Hell yeah! I can't wait to start sucking some cocks!!!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts